T 418 688-2226 ext. 207
F 418 688-5524
Educational background :
- Quebec Bar (Mediation), 2020
- Laval University (MBA Global Business and Finance), 2017 (in progress)
- Called to the Quebec Bar, 2002
- Dalhousie University, Halifax (Common Law), 2001
- University of Montreal, Montreal (Civil Law), 2000
Professional Activities :
Mr. Deschênes joined the firm in 2023. He has over 20 years of experience in civil and commercial litigation. He began his career as a researcher at the Quebec Court of Appeal, and then accepted a position as a research lawyer for a renowned firm in Quebec City. Since 2006, his practice has led him to plead before the Quebec Court of Appeal, the Superior Court and the Court of Quebec. In 2007, he founded his own firm, which he operated until he joined our team.
With his incomparable analytical rigour, Mr. Deschênes knows how to listen to his clients and to find creative and practical solutions.
Areas of practice:
Mr. Deschenes practices in civil and commercial litigation, particularly in the areas of construction law, civil liability and insurance law.